• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Vs. Stock

This is just 24 hours anecdotal but I got the Amzer battery and my EVO has the OTA and today I got 15 hours of usage, from unplug to auto shutdown due to power drain.

Not scientific but I did my usual thing and it's charging now and we'l see if I can repeat this tomorrow. But with the old battery and pre update best I could do is maybe 7 hours before it died.

Upvote 0
This is just 24 hours anecdotal but I got the Amzer battery and my EVO has the OTA and today I got 15 hours of usage, from unplug to auto shutdown due to power drain.

Not scientific but I did my usual thing and it's charging now and we'l see if I can repeat this tomorrow. But with the old battery and pre update best I could do is maybe 7 hours before it died.

double the life for 300 mah more???
seems fishy

Upvote 0
double the life for 300 mah more???
seems fishy

I didn't say that. I said that after doing OTA upgrade which is supposed to help battery life AND upgrading to new battery, I got over 15 hours from 100% charge to 0% auto shutoff.

How much of the improved time is due to either, I do not know, I'm just reporting what happened.

I do know that prior to the OTA update and with my old battery, I'd take the phone off the charger at 7 AM and it'd be almost at zero by 4 PM, so these two things have given me the kind of battery life I expected from the start.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones