• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Vs. Stock

I'm confused are those minutes and seconds, what's with the 60 in audio playback? If those are minutes that is terrible battery life, if it is hours :eek:
its all hours man

at 1st the battery was great now its dying out pretty fast im not sure on this battery i average 16-19 hours on 1 battery

This is just 24 hours anecdotal but I got the Amzer battery and my EVO has the OTA and today I got 15 hours of usage, from unplug to auto shutdown due to power drain.

Not scientific but I did my usual thing and it's charging now and we'l see if I can repeat this tomorrow. But with the old battery and pre update best I could do is maybe 7 hours before it died.

This is just 24 hours anecdotal but I got the Amzer battery and my EVO has the OTA and today I got 15 hours of usage, from unplug to auto shutdown due to power drain.

Not scientific but I did my usual thing and it's charging now and we'l see if I can repeat this tomorrow. But with the old battery and pre update best I could do is maybe 7 hours before it died.

double the life for 300 mah more???
seems fishy

double the life for 300 mah more???
seems fishy

I didn't say that. I said that after doing OTA upgrade which is supposed to help battery life AND upgrading to new battery, I got over 15 hours from 100% charge to 0% auto shutoff.

How much of the improved time is due to either, I do not know, I'm just reporting what happened.

I do know that prior to the OTA update and with my old battery, I'd take the phone off the charger at 7 AM and it'd be almost at zero by 4 PM, so these two things have given me the kind of battery life I expected from the start.

Back
Top Bottom