• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help selecting multiple text recipients

Is there a way to select multiple people from the contacts list to send a text message to? I know I can type there names in the to field but I would rather be able to check off multiple names on the contacts. Is this a possibility, i need to send out a text blasts and need the easiest way to do it.

Thanks in advance for the help

or if you want to send text messages to certain people all the time like jokes or work related items you could just go in to gmail and make a group in there (name it something to remember i actually just called my first one text1 then had text2, sent dirty jokes to wrong group). then just type message or forward message then click on the + sign then it gives you the option to click on friends or group at the top, chose correct group and all numbers will be filled in. send

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones