• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sense UI / slidecreen and battery

ziqpy

Lurker
May 19, 2010
Not got my legend yet, but ordered yesterday sim free, for my three network sim.

Wondering what sort battery usage does the sense UI use and if I disable the sense UI from manage applications, will it require a reboot?

Does it reduce the number of screens you have and then if i install slide screen will the twitter and facebook etc. still work as does slidescreen rely on anything from sense to work?

zippy

zippy, take a look here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-legend/79420-disabling-senseui.html

My last post is the closest I've got to not running SenseUI.

Not sure what impact it has on the battery.

On a side note, I got my Legend sim free too... from play.com - no issues at all. Had it for about 5 days. No faffing about re: waiting for firmware update like the Vodafone boys :D

Upvote 0
*Yey, Legend. :)

Most people thought I was mad but the Desire it too popular [already!] for my liking. Also, having played with both side by side, extensively, I was sold on the Legend... the feel, the qualtiy, the looks, the size. Despite its lower spec, I have a good feeling it will be sufficient for my needs :).

Sorry for offtopicness!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones