• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Serious Problem ! help me too big screen and No way

anilsethi04

Oct 22, 2011
I bought this phone 4 days back and rooted using zroot and backup using titanium.
after root only market not work so i search google and install some application forgot it i tink its of different mobile.
after install it restarted mobile.
after restart it formated my mobile and the main problem is it increae the screen size to maximum now i not go forward or backward or no menu nothing stuck with this 3 screens no other way.
i am so tense as i bought 4 days back on dipawali.
i am so sad please help me.
see the screen very big now.
1 .keepad only 4,5,7,8,star, 0 shown
2.in 2nd screen only android logo shows toch it but not work as next button was hide below unable to scroll there.
3.too big screen no menu nothing work to reset and to try with rom manager.
its serious problem please help.

2pobdab.jpg
2nbdr9h.jpg
2ueka5v.jpg

when i unlock the screen ...
then the android logo shows that " touch the logo to begin" i touch it but not going forward as the next button is hide under somewhere down.
and no MENU works then how to reach the format option or rom manager option for recovery.
please help me i am in big trouble its strange trouble.
need urgent help step by step please as i am new to android mobile and not know well,
thanks.

Upvote 0
when i unlock the screen ...
then the android logo shows that " touch the logo to begin" i touch it but not going forward as the next button is hide under somewhere down.
and no MENU works then how to reach the format option or rom manager option for recovery.
please help me i am in big trouble its strange trouble.
need urgent help step by step please as i am new to android mobile and not know well,
thanks.

You might've used LCD density changer application... instead of giving values below 160, you would've given above that, to say above 240 or more... That's why it resulted so... If you've temporarily viewed, if you restart it should work... If you have made it default density, then slowly struggle to open that application, either by holding the mobile horizontal or vertical... i think holding horizontal will do in the menu... Navigate and change the density to 160 it is the default.. If want to make it's resolution look like 480x800 put the density value as 120... Try and reply...

Upvote 0
I bought this phone 4 days back and rooted using zroot and backup using titanium.
after root only market not work so i search google and install some application forgot it i tink its of different mobile.
after install it restarted mobile.
after restart it formated my mobile and the main problem is it increae the screen size to maximum now i not go forward or backward or no menu nothing stuck with this 3 screens no other way.
i am so tense as i bought 4 days back on dipawali.
i am so sad please help me.
see the screen very big now.

Its the LCD Density problem... Download density app and correct it!

Change Android Screen Resolution With LCD Density

This will help! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones