• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root setcpu to overclock cpu

nil22

hi guys...some gsmarena users were talking that they have successfully overclocked the A70 processors using setcpu app...1user was saying he had overclocked to 800MHZ & kept it for 2months...even he had forced overclocked to 925 MHZ & it worked superb, but the mobile gets hot...even when the A70 had just launched, i had read in a android related forum that a user had overclocked A70 using setcpu pro...
that's why i am asking has anyone tried setcpu app????does it improve performance?????

yes they are lying.
gimme the link where u saw it

sorry dude,when d phone was just launched i was searching about the phone,there i had saw...but i dont hav the link :(...by setcpu pro i meant to say the paid version,i think there was a free version,but i am not 100% sure...

No, SetCPU needs a custom kernel for it to work.. watch any youtube tutorial for setcpu.. The guy must be bluffing..

lol i think they were mmx people who wrote there ... To increase their product sales ... Hahaha noobs.

i also have the same opinion of mmx done that to increase sales like they also doing on their own website of assurance of 2.3 for A85 n now removed.n it's correlating with "when phone was launched"...noone there after,right???

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Finally they replied ...

I think mmx a70 does have a FSF copyright files ..will look into this tomorrow

frends help out with these stuff..
am doin my genetic engineering .. so I am.not well of wit these stuffs..
please help me out..
lets nail micromax and unleash the beast within our A70...!!!!

,.. we ll try to get the required things they hav mentioned.. and then we ll mail them.. they wil take care of the rest..!!
dont u think so..??

Hey guys do u knw that without a custom kernel also the phone can b overclocked...n mmx a70 or any series are based on mtk chip sets...so their softwares are little bit different for tweaking..myself own a mtk device 6573...n a70 is also a mtk6573 device...so just need to dwnld mtk cpu from playstore or from any other site...their are both free and paid version for it..i owned both of it and both worked the same...just try it n let me know does it work for u...if u think i helped u then plzzz hit thanks button..

Back
Top Bottom