• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Oh ok im always on taptalk thats why I didnt see it..

I sent a small token of my appreciation brother.. wish it could be more cause its more than deserved... Anyways appreciate all the hard work

no problem man its a donation, any amount is more than welcome :) i do all this cuz i enjoy it not cuz im in it for the money :)

sides i still owe you guys a lot more, by all counts you got me a sgs3 on metro im just trying to do the best i can to live up to what you guys were hoping for :)

in all actuallity any money donated is currently being held in the get "Mrs. Shabby a sgs3 for when we switch to metro fund" XD. from me flashing stuff on it, it rebooting to check for things, and her playing with it i havent even installed a single app :p

Upvote 0
no problem man its a donation, any amount is more than welcome :) i do all this cuz i enjoy it not cuz im in it for the money :)

sides i still owe you guys a lot more, by all counts you got me a sgs3 on metro im just trying to do the best i can to live up to what you guys were hoping for :)

in all actuallity any money donated is currently being held in the get "Mrs. Shabby a sgs3 for when we switch to metro fund" XD. from me flashing stuff on it, it rebooting to check for things, and her playing with it i havent even installed a single app :p

You and leak are great. Maybe I'll feel extra special around Valentine's day. No promises yet to you and the wife though.

Upvote 0

LoL...you think thats bad I have to hide mine from my 15 month old lil boy cause he of that damn gangnam song Lmao... In all seriousness im sure no one will disagree that what you have done in such a short amount of time is ridiculous... just knocked stuff out back to back... Crazy.. not taking anything from all the other great devs but the Shabb Squad brought JB to Metro first... and like I said u got that ball rollin its on now:beer::beer::beer:

Reactions: mike28 and nuttmeg
Upvote 0
I'm still getting the flickering every time I try to open the gallery, sometimes really bad, I will try to make video of it and Shabbypenguin I'll be sure to donate as soon as I get pay!!!! you deserve it ... thanks

I already apply the updated and even did the whole process from the start and still gallery app has the issue.

Yeah flickering still there on opening the gallery sometimes it does it sometimes not the other part for now is in the delay when pressing home button but hey other than that which is normal with this beta rom this thing is sweet excellent job shabby

Upvote 0

Nice job.....shabby

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones