• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SGSII Startup problems

evilegrob

Lurker
Hi,
I just received my new SGSII phone today, charged it to 100% and started using it.
Went through some settings and started downloading new apps from market, after 30minutes of use, and downloaded about 10apps, the last app that was downloading and installing was: Skype.
The screen started flimmering, and would not respond, also the screen went on a lower brightness.
I held in the power button to turn it off, now it wont turn on anymore.

Ive tried taking out and in the battery, theres no "charge" battery when i charge it, its just plain and simple.. Dead..

Anyone else experienced something with this? Is there anything i can try, or do i have to send it back..? Kinda irritating been waiting for this phone for 7months.. :p

Thanks in advance for tips & help!

That definitely doesn't sound right! However much you're gonna hate the answer, I would definitely send it back as it sounds like a faulty phone.

Fingers crossed you won't have to wait too long to get a new one

Thought so, damn.. Oh well, probably gonna be 2 or 3 weeks, unless they find some way to turn it around and say its a user error (:

*Talked to the service guys, they are sending me a returnbag, arriving tomorrow and should be fixed within 3-6days as it is a high priority. Im gonna miss this beautiful phone :(

Back
Top Bottom