• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your pictures

BigCiX

Android Expert
Have yet to see a thread that shows off photos with your N5. Share if you'd like!

IMG_20131212_172033.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How did u do that twinkling?

The latest google+ app's auto awesome feature will do that for you (if you have auto-upload enabled)
Just take a picture of lights, and it will make them twinkle.

If you upload a picture with snow, google+ will make a version that shows snow falling in that picture

The latest google+ app's auto awesome feature will do that for you (if you have auto-upload enabled)
Just take a picture of lights, and it will make them twinkle.

If you upload a picture with snow, google+ will make a version that shows snow falling in that picture

The only reason I don't use auto upload with G+ is because the G+ app requires you to have auto-sync enabled, which drains a ton of battery. I use dropbox cause you can auto-upload without needing auto syn on.

The only reason I don't use auto upload with G+ is because the G+ app requires you to have auto-sync enabled, which drains a ton of battery. I use dropbox cause you can auto-upload without needing auto syn on.

I actually don't have G+ Photos synced. I shared the photo on Hangouts and it was auto-awesomed by G+ through that.

You should be able to set it to upload only when charging and/or on wifi

Have you tried it lately? I auto-upload to G+, and unless I use google plus to log into my G+ account, I never see G+ show up in battery usage now (not in the past month or so at least). I think they had issues earlier, but those are fixed now.
(I have GPS set to battery saving - so no active GPS, only cell towers. That helped - a lot!)

Taking advantage of the nice weather today in Bakes. A little drinking and grilling.

IMG_20131214_151347.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom