• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Should i buy this?

shotsboy123

Sep 13, 2011
Hello,
I'm hoping to buy this phone but could anybody tell me the Pros & Cons and what it can or cant do? I recently had the Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade)
And I've found its too basic and no interest to me a tall anymore. Also would anybody be able to dish out the cheapest price for one?
Thanks for any help,
Chris :rolleyes:

Hello,
I'm hoping to buy this phone but could anybody tell me the Pros & Cons and what it can or cant do? I recently had the Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade)
And I've found its too basic and no interest to me a tall anymore. Also would anybody be able to dish out the cheapest price for one?
Thanks for any help,
Chris :rolleyes:

Hey mate. Personally I have a marvel (wildfire s) its really a "good" phone but there is alot better for roughly the same price. My phone is on a $100 smartphone plan (per month), when i baught it 1 month after the purchase I found out u can get the galaxy s II for the same.... Which is staggeringly better all round. Especially the duelcore processor and AMOLED screen. So think wisely before buying... In saying that it can do practically everything.... The only thing it lacks is support for some games that only the very best androids can run. The choice is yours! Just make an informed decision.

[Edit]: also its very hard to root.. so far u need hardware to do it (xtc clip)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones