• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show Us Your Homescreens!!

here is mine...playing a lot with tasker and minimalist

2012-08-15

Screenshot_2012-08-26-22-56-59.png

i went from loading my home screen with apps to super minimal with no apps. I have GoLauncher dock set to 3 sets of of my most used apps and I LOVE my Galaxy Pack live wallpaper.

how are you guys uploading your images. Whenever I hit the "insert image" button it wants me to put in a URL. How do I just browse to the snapshot image on my PC or phone?

Nova Launcher

I also have an ICS icon pack I think, but that might've come with Nova launcher. Highly recommended.

Hi there, NeutralNovice

What did you use to arrange that screen? New to Android (haven't even received my first Android device yet - waiting....) Bought myself a Note 2 LTE and would love to have something similar to yours.

Cheers
Chris

I took a break from modifying my homescreen for a bit after installing Nova Launcher (moved over from Go Launcher). Now I've gone over to Launcher7 for a change. It's fast, and something different. I actually ended up installing WP7 messaging, phone/dialer, contact, notification and status bar apps as well to unify things.

Old Lock Screen (Widget Locker):

old_lock.jpg

New Lock Screen (Magic Locker w/ WP7 Theme):

WP7_lock1.jpg

Home Screens (Launcher 7)
wp7_1.jpg

wp7_2.jpg

wp7_3.jpg

wp7_4-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom