• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

simple?: has anyone been able to go back to 1.5 from 2.1

i have a htc magic and root and installed 2.1. played around for a few weeks and i miss the features i had before and it was making my phone really sluggish. how can i revert back to 1.5? i tried just flashing the factory rom back into my phone...but half way through the process after it whipped out my phone, the program tells me that they are unable to continue with the process and stopped...leaving my phone without and OS.

how can i revert it back to factory settings?

Upvote 0
i have a htc magic and root and installed 2.1. played around for a few weeks and i miss the features i had before and it was making my phone really sluggish. how can i revert back to 1.5? i tried just flashing the factory rom back into my phone...but half way through the process after it whipped out my phone, the program tells me that they are unable to continue with the process and stopped...leaving my phone without and OS.

how can i revert it back to factory settings?

This would be the place to ask that;
HTC Magic - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones