AfroThunder
Lurker
Hey everyone, I've had an HTC Hero (GSM, 3UK) for the past few weeks, and have been trying to root it in order to get a custom ROM on, like VillainROM 12.
I've had no success trying various methods, although can factory reset phone/SD card if needed, and can't find any simple answers for installing this ROM. As the phone is relatively new, I'm not bothered about backing up my contacts/messages etc., so that could save some time.
So, what's the simplest, most n00b-friendly way for me to root/load the ROM that would work on 3UK (latest build no.)? Thank you!
I've had no success trying various methods, although can factory reset phone/SD card if needed, and can't find any simple answers for installing this ROM. As the phone is relatively new, I'm not bothered about backing up my contacts/messages etc., so that could save some time.
So, what's the simplest, most n00b-friendly way for me to root/load the ROM that would work on 3UK (latest build no.)? Thank you!

