• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sketchbook error

komaro

Lurker
Sep 7, 2011
Hi,

First post here...

I just bought a Flytouch 3 8GB 512MB Disco10, and made the update of Tim 5a rom. I bought the tablet to use sketchbook, any versions...anyway it just keep crashing and such. Always get the message: Force to quit. I tried many versions, only version 1.2 of mobile will start...but is very slow and eventually crash.

After that I tried the original rom, and lower revision of Tim's Rom, with no luck. Some software like Andraw and fresco are interesting, but I would have prefer the real deal...I do read some peoples are running this thing on flytouch 3 and I wonder how.

The viewer log says this:
desk.sketchbook: 97% = 97% kernel/fault: minor 26, major 1
a couple of : No window to dispatch pointer action
then: activity timeout history records
force finishing activities.

I always see the quick tour, then when I get the blank screen with the small circle, I click the circle and the error happens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones