• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root slim batteries

Yea look up the LG Viper batteries on ebay, they are 1900 mah instead of 1500.

Even the LG Motion comes with a 1700 mah.

I can confirm the LG Viper/LG Lucid OEM battery... Don't get the Chinese ones (IE Feipusi, which oddly is the best of the slim Chinese batteries, but still sucks), those have been confirmed as crap on this very subforum. I have the OEM LG Lucid battery, I ordered it off of Amazon for $10 with shipping included. Best decision I have made in a while.

I can confirm the LG Viper/LG Lucid OEM battery... Don't get the Chinese ones (IE Feipusi, which oddly is the best of the slim Chinese batteries, but still sucks), those have been confirmed as crap on this very subforum. I have the OEM LG Lucid battery, I ordered it off of Amazon for $10 with shipping included. Best decision I have made in a while.

You ordered the 1650mah? for 9.99? If you can link me to the one you got that'd be nice :p

do you need a new extended back cover or can we use the original?

Not with a "Slim Extended" battery, Slim Extended batteries are supposed to be higher capacity without making the phone fatter.

You ordered the 1650mah? for 9.99? If you can link me to the one you got that'd be nice :p

Here you go, bought it from "Orion Gadgets". They shipped it out quickly to me =D

Also as a bonus, I have found a link to the post about the fake Chinese extended batteries with conclusive testing. Someone who is a moderator should sticky that, it is a very useful thread.

Yup the stock BL-44JN is 1500mah...

The BL-44JS is between 1650~1700mah, and IMO it is what the LG Connect should of came with from the very start. Keep in mind, if it blows up your phone I am not responsible lol... The BL-44JS battery is unofficially, and off the record, compatible with the Connect. Talk to any LG customer service rep, and they will tell you it isnt compatible.

The battery from my motion fit in this phone. It's been on 100 percent for 20 min now. Woooo hooooo!!

is that still after using the phone tho, and not just texts and stuff. I can send texts n calls on my stock battery n stay at 100 for 20-25 mins

Not with a "Slim Extended" battery, Slim Extended batteries are supposed to be higher capacity without making the phone fatter.

Here you go, bought it from "Orion Gadgets". They shipped it out quickly to me =D

Also as a bonus, I have found a link to the post about the fake Chinese extended batteries with conclusive testing. Someone who is a moderator should sticky that, it is a very useful thread.

your replying to a guy that asked if you bought the 1650 battery but you confirmed with the guy that said it was 1900... So which one did you get, 1650 or 1900?

is that still after using the phone tho, and not just texts and stuff. I can send texts n calls on my stock battery n stay at 100 for 20-25 mins

Ben using it very heavily for an hour now making lots of changes that require reboots and watching videos and paying games.putting it through its paces and its at 96 percent. I'll post on the thread I started the real results when I get off work at 8 in the morning. Btw how do I use the built in screen shot app on this phone

Ben using it very heavily for an hour now making lots of changes that require reboots and watching videos and paying games.putting it through its paces and its at 96 percent. I'll post on the thread I started the real results when I get off work at 8 in the morning. Btw how do I use the built in screen shot app on this phone

To take a screenshot on the Connect its (power button + the home button) at the same time.

your replying to a guy that asked if you bought the 1650 battery but you confirmed with the guy that said it was 1900... So which one did you get, 1650 or 1900?

Never confirmed it was the OEM LG BL-44JS battery was 1900mah. I replied to two people there though. Justinjoy asked me for a link to the 1650~1700mah one, the BL-44JS that I bought. The other guy asked if slim extended batteries fit in phones without a fatter cover.

I have purchased the Feipusi 1900mah in the past... and regretted it... see link to conclusive testing with Chinese Slim Extended batteries. The OEM LG BL-44JS 1650~1700 lasts longer then the Feipusi 1900. But that is way in the past. As a bonus I posted that link to warn people concidering those Chinese fake slim extended batteries.

Is that about the highest mah we can get in a reliable brand and slim?

thanks for all the info.

Pretty much, unless someone reports another LG OEM battery works and fits with our phone.

There is a LG OEM fat extended battery that may work as well. But I am unsure if truely does fit. If it does, one would just have to macgyver a back cover to make it work. I will probably test it when I have $40 to blow...

EDIT: jpizle is reporting the LG Motion's battery works with the connect as well. This appears to be a BL-44JH with 1650~1700mah capacity, like the BL-44JS with same exact stated capacity that I purchased.

EDIT: jpizle is reporting the LG Motion's battery works with the connect as well. This appears to be a BL-44JH with 1650~1700mah capacity, like the BL-44JS with same exact stated capacity that I purchased.[/QUOTE]

Its working good i flashed a new rom so I'm trying to get everything set back. No overheating either;)

EDIT: jpizle is reporting the LG Motion's battery works with the connect as well. This appears to be a BL-44JH with 1650~1700mah capacity, like the BL-44JS with same exact stated capacity that I purchased.

Its working good i flashed a new rom so I'm trying to get everything set back. No overheating either;)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Keep me updated on this battery and how long its lasting. ABout the overheating thing tho, since I flashed my phone to Number Two with blitzkrieg and I can run this overclocked at 1.4ghz with no heat issues at all. Just sucks cuz whether I have it underclocked or overclocked, it still drains the same.

Its working good i flashed a new rom so I'm trying to get everything set back. No overheating either;)

Nice. Keep me updated on this battery and how long its lasting. ABout the overheating thing tho, since I flashed my phone to Number Two with blitzkrieg and I can run this overclocked at 1.4ghz with no heat issues at all. Just sucks cuz whether I have it underclocked or overclocked, it still drains the same.[/QUOTE]

The motion battery is lasting between 14 and 18 hours with moderate use. Not as good as i had hoped but its deff. An improvement

Back
Top Bottom