• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Snesoid seiken densetsu 3 problem

Weird. I've had no issues with the text. Are you using this translation patch on your rom?-
Romhacking.net - Translations - Seiken Densetsu 3

That's the one i use. The only real glitch i'm seeing is that there's a minor flash of the entire screen whenever a text box appears or goes away. But it only does it for a single frame every time. The text and all the other graphics look perfect.

Try the game in another emulator such as SNES9x EX-
Downloads - Ex Plus Alpha
or SNESdroid-
https://market.android.com/details?id=ca.halsafar.snesdroid&hl=en

Also test it in a PC emulator if you're still having issues, like SNES9x. If it still screws up, there's likely something wrong with the rom. Get a fresh Japanese rom of the game and apply the translation patch to that.

Oh and of course make sure you're using the latest version of snesoid from the slideme marketplace. The full and latest version is free on there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones