• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so where/when can i pick up a multimedia station dock?

nate94gt

i call stores and they dont have them, they arent on verizons website, and motorola doesnt have them for sale yet...

Do you have a BJs locally? I purchased my Droid there on launch day and they were stocked with what seemed like all the first party accessories (case, screen protector, nav dock - I don't recall if they had the media dock, but it might be worth a look).

In the meantime, have you tried DockRunner from the Market? It places your phone into media dock mode, but without the hardware.

They are verizon's website but they are listed as charging cradles. $29.99 with free overnight shipping. Just search motorola charging cradle.

Bought both the multimedia and car docks last Tuesday at my local Verizon store. They shipped immediately and I had them last Friday. LOVE THEM!!! Worth every penny.

Hey guys, use the coupon code ACC20 and you'll get 20% off! I just received my dock via Fedex today, $25 or so shipped. Overnight even!

They are verizon's website but they are listed as charging cradles. $29.99 with free overnight shipping. Just search motorola charging cradle.

Thanks for the heads up on the search.:D

Non work with any sort of protective add-on. Bodyglove, etc, etc, no workee... So poor designeee

I've got no problem removing the case to dock it. The same for my iPhone. I have a stand that requires me to slide off my case. It doesn't bother me at all. I usually just plug it in if it's real quick, and remove the case/dock it for extended periods of time.

It also gives me a chance to clean it more often! :cool:

My Best Buy had the Car Mount and Multimedia Station in stock the other week even though I couldn't find either on the website... so even the employees may not know they're there or where they are :p

very interesting. Went to verizons site and there they were. odd. I looked there earlier today at work and didnt see them. Thanks for the tips, and yeah, i did the ACC20 and it worked great. Thanks again!

very interesting. Went to verizons site and there they were. odd. I looked there earlier today at work and didnt see them. Thanks for the tips, and yeah, i did the ACC20 and it worked great. Thanks again!

Awesome! I ordered the Dock a couple of days ago, and went ahead and ordered the shell/holster combo today. The ACC20 code works on both. I have no idea how long the discount lasts, but with free shipping AND the discount, it's cheaper than getting it at the store!

Glad it helped! :D

Got my Car and home dock at Best Buy last weekend.. the employees didn't even know what I was looking for but I just looked around myself and found them. They are a little more expensive(the car mount at least $39.99) theirs comes with a car charger when VZW doesn't $29.99 so a Charger for $10 not too bad

I have 2. I like the one for my desk, but for my nightstand, it's a nightmare. It's SO bright, even with the screen dimmed. It makes it hard to sleep, so I'm returning that one.

BTW, I ordered them online from Verizon.

Back
Top Bottom