• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Solved] Fix My Friends A75 Please

Sakib

i tried to flash A75 new version and the flashing finished successfully and then when i boot up my MMX A75 all i am getting is a Total white screen .... i've tried flash again and again !
And also tried Formet+ Download and nothing happens ! ( i mean it stays like that nothing happens in Formet+ Download )

ohh and the boot up sound is also coming !
Here is the screenshot !

:mad:

Nope ......

NOTE : I've rooted my MMX A75 ... and running the Sliverlight 4_2 now .... and using the same method i tried with this phone ! And now it is totally white when i turn it on !

try to install this ROM of mine. When booting press power button and volume up key at the same time and in there select wipe data and after that select install from sd card and them browse for ur ROM( that u ve downloaded in ur computer and transfer to your sd card) and then install it......
here is the site to download
T

mere saath bhi aisa hi hua tha but mane different rom's ko try kiya 1- 2 roms main hi mujhe ye problem aai pr abhi sab theek hai bas main different roms ko try karta gaya or now m using jetmod and koi problem nahin hai ..................

Try SP flash tool for installing the Stock or may be UB-1 for now (caz they have proven to be working fine) then you can change to other ROMs as you wish later :)

im too facing the same prob.. now thimking of moving on to a new rom n see if it makes everything rite...

Try SP flash tool for installing the Stock or may be UB-1 for now (caz they have proven to be working fine) then you can change to other ROMs as you wish later :)

i flashed it using stock rom n ub-1 rom too.. bt my screen still remains white.. its lyk nothing is effecting it..

i tried to flash A75 new version and the flashing finished successfully and then when i boot up my MMX A75 all i am getting is a Total white screen .... i've tried flash again and again !
And also tried Formet+ Download and nothing happens ! ( i mean it stays like that nothing happens in Formet+ Download )

ohh and the boot up sound is also coming !
Here is the screenshot !

:mad:

I have a solution for that.....here it is........
http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=760105

Back
Top Bottom