• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Some Rom's to work upon

android155

Guys, I will keep updating this thread with ROMS ( links) for phones with similar specs as with our beloved a75 so that the experts can port it :D, i request u guys to do some research as well, and post ur hard earned links :p:p ....let us drive our way to sucess...:driver:
U CAN ALWAYS PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU :P

:/ i doubt it . a75 uses Chinese mediatek platform . while that one is qualcomm [i think]
And is kernel source available for a75 ?

:/ i doubt it . a75 uses Chinese mediatek platform . while that one is qualcomm [i think]
And is kernel source available for a75 ?
Hey gta,how can u ask "is kernel source available for a75?" man...u know its "MMX" product yaar...lol:D:p

I may nt directly into programming but smthing i noe if a software runs on a perticular hardware.....it can surely run on smthing similar, without much trouble...!:dancing2:

No this is not for normal users.
These are suggestions for porting a ROM for ROM developers
Don't dare to flash this incase u have flashed the recovery :)

Hey.....dont u think we can now terminate this thread bcoz u guys already got the breakthrough u wanted for ICS deloupment through the JET ROM ....so I dont think theres much need to update this thread with any more links....rite?

Back
Top Bottom