• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Somebody SAVE US

chiikko561

We are all dying from lack of roms the few we have seem to be abandoned with promises of updates dating back to August... I am only writing this in concern for those looking to do research on this phone before buying it don't get me wrong the phone has lots of potential just lack of consistency in dev support the fact that Xda does not even have a forum for this phone is concern enough... I mean if I can keep working on porting we may have a little luck if any but it's hard with no help and a new born but hey I'm going to cross my fingers I been working on an evo 3d port of team 420s sense 4.1 Rom with little progress at first now got it installing just boot looping so hopefully we can get some other.devs or I get lucky

yes.very true i agree.this is the most boring android i have ever owned.it is terrible.always rebooting out of nowhere and crashing.and i agree the roms are poorly updated and kept.oh how i miss my LG Marquee with CTMod.

I agree more dev'ing would be a plus, but Ive been running 2fast and his teams Rom for a bit, and I havent had the first freeze, reboot, lag, or even hiccup with their rom/kernel. I would suggest it to anyone. Has it been rebooting while under load, or just idle?

yes.very true i agree.this is the most boring android i have ever owned.it is terrible.always rebooting out of nowhere and crashing.and i agree the roms are poorly updated and kept.oh how i miss my LG Marquee with CTMod.
lol that what i always ran when i had a marquee :smokingsomb:.

Well I don't know what's going on but on my phone every customs roms play store gets server error every time

You could just go to the actual website and download whatever you want. It gives straight to your phone like the play store app.

You could just go to the actual website and download whatever you want. It gives straight to your phone like the play store app.

Crap my bad everyone I been figured it out I just restored a rom with a working play store and backed up using titanium backup

I just switched over from having the zte warp and the dev scene there is kickin ass i was hoping for a similar thing here but we dont even have any up to date roms and i havnt really seen any tweaks or mods either but itd be cool to see it pick up i would be workin on it instead of just posting but i cant even get ahold of a pc yet to just root the phone itd be cool to see more people start tryin or matbe we will get lucky and people will buy this phone more and on a side note i saw talk of people wanting ctmod the warp just recently got it we would need to get a phone over to blooddawn and ask him to write it but i heard talk of him being done with ct and moving onto somethun else but that may just be a rumor

I just switched over from having the zte warp and the dev scene there is kickin ass i was hoping for a similar thing here but we dont even have any up to date roms and i havnt really seen any tweaks or mods either but itd be cool to see it pick up i would be workin on it instead of just posting but i cant even get ahold of a pc yet to just root the phone itd be cool to see more people start tryin or matbe we will get lucky and people will buy this phone more and on a side note i saw talk of people wanting ctmod the warp just recently got it we would need to get a phone over to blooddawn and ask him to write it but i heard talk of him being done with ct and moving onto somethun else but that may just be a rumor

Idk who that is but maybe you should put a word in for us. Lol (:

blooddawn has stopped dev'ing for the CTMod which is a total shame cause those roms are flat out,bad a$$.i posted a couple times on the prevail thread of ctmod.so it looks like HTcrap phone is hopeless.im seriously bored with this phone and its defects.we all wasted money.idk how much everyone spent,but,here in hawaii i got mine for 300.what a waste.im going back to the ZTE or most likely the LG Marquee again.they have a lot of roms.

I love the phone i plan on stickin with it its a major upgrade to my warp and i had a quick talk on the warp section and i believe we will hear from blooddawn at some point so there may be hope yet

I love the phone i plan on stickin with it its a major upgrade to my warp and i had a quick talk on the warp section and i believe we will hear from blooddawn at some point so there may be hope yet

Hopefully dude. I attempted. But I really don't know how.

Back
Top Bottom