• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony bluetooth headset with FM radio

tanchoboy

Lurker
Hi,

Have tried to get to the bottom of the Desire's poor FM but am thinking of giving up and getting the Sony MW600's. Wondered if anyone has experience of these - mainly just want them for FM radio (Radio 2 in the main) in the UK. Any views would be appreciated:)
 
I have it. LOVE IT! I bought the Jabra clip prior and had terrible reception. This one, I can listen to it around the house from different rooms. The range is amazing. Battery life is good (plus, you can use the charger for your phone as well, though it has lower amp).

As for the radio, it works. I am in Sweden, but the stations are clear (I don't use it often, though, as I prefer podcasts or my own music).

Tim
 
Thanks Pojken,

Have continued my search and the MW600 does seem the way forward, I can't find anything else with FM and good reviews, hope my experience is the same as yours!
 
Back
Top Bottom