• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sorry I wasn't sure where else to post this?

FoxyDrew

Android Enthusiast
OK so I got the app SMS shooter on Google play store for my evo 4g. And apparently there's a similar app for the iPhone. Well me and my friend took turns bombing each others phone. And I went a little overboard and crashed her iPhone. Now she saying I crashed it and I will have to pay for a new one/to get it fixed. I know it doesn't have much to do with our phone in particular but is this right?? Could I be legally responsible for this girls phone. And it was an iPhone 4s and those things don't run cheap so I wanted to know what do do about this??

Edit: so I guess its not completely crashed but know her battery only lasts like 30 mins. I don't know how this is possible but I figured that info was necessary.
 
When you say crashed do you mean like the phone wont cut on or something or what?

Edit# by the way from how it sounds no you shouldn't be responsible......but im still trying to understand what you mean by crash
 
I guess her phone froze or shutoff. Still I don't see how it would affect the battery life. Wait a couple days and see if her phone gets back to normal, ask her to turn it off and on a couple times then charge it all the way.
 
the best advice i would say tell her that means its time to go to android lol jk but yea just charge it or charge it while its off. i had a iphone before didnt like it tho
 
First make sure she's on the latest iOS. I know the problem only started now, but i have an iPod touch 4 and it's battery became horrible on iOS 6.1.1. Maybe it's constantly looking for wifi to get your texts? I really don't know...
 
Back
Top Bottom