• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SPB Shell 3D on SGS2???

Remeniz

Android Enthusiast
I'm thinking about getting this shell but I wanna know your opinion peeps. It's expensive but is it worth it? And what's it like running on the SGS2??

I'm thinking about getting this shell but I wanna know your opinion peeps. It's expensive but is it worth it? And what's it like running on the SGS2??
I run it on my and prefer it over TouchWiz. I have enabled screen rotation as I often use the phone in landscape. Only glitch with this is that it does not respect the systems auto-rotate setting.

The interface is still quick and responsive.

Ok I'll give it a miss then...

I'm still looking for a nice launcher where I can change the home screen icons and maybe have a few nice effects. The problem is when I install the launchers it changes everything which is not what I want.

just trying a new launcher now called QQlauncher, it's great. seems quicker than golauncher, adw, and launcherpro a waste now as not been updated in six months (i paid for pro).

I'm trying out ADW EX and GO EX at the moment and I'm liking them.

There's just something about SPB that's so appealing... But £10??? For the glassy 3D panels?? I'm just trying to justify the cost of it.

I'm trying out ADW EX and GO EX at the moment and I'm liking them.

There's just something about SPB that's so appealing... But £10??? For the glassy 3D panels?? I'm just trying to justify the cost of it.

how much do you pi55 up a wall on a night out?? Just puts things into context and I always use that to justify anything :-)

how much do you pi55 up a wall on a night out?? Just puts things into context and I always use that to justify anything :-)

Well we could blow 50 squid minimum at the dogs and at least that for a dinner and drinks....

We do 100 squid most weekends.

Just one thing. Can I run it with GO and ADW launchers and switch between them as I feel?

This launcher looks amazing on GS2,

Check out the screen shot.

SC20111001-175636.jpeg
SC20111001-183351.jpeg
SC20111001-185920.jpeg
SC20111001-185801.jpeg
SC20111001-185540.jpeg
SC20111001-184955.jpeg
SC20111001-192809.jpeg
SC20111001-193239.jpeg
SC20111001-193233.jpeg
SC20111001-193217.jpeg
SC20111001-193734.jpeg

This is only the trail version,It stops working as soon as the launcher tries to verify its license from the market, as I have not paid for it....its too expensive for a launcher.

Its on my wish list though :)

Been using it on my SGS2 last few days, very nice launcher, but hard to recommend over others on the Market which are much cheaper and much more extensive customisability options.

Been using it on my SGS2 last few days, very nice launcher, but hard to recommend over others on the Market which are much cheaper and much more extensive customisability options.

This is why i'm using ADW and GO. They don't have the fancy 3D glassy effect but

If I by mistake not choose it for my launcher it never starts up again, how do I get it to start once again? I have the program in there.

You may want to look at UlimateFavesPro, a 3d spinning carosel of shortcuts pops up over the top of where ever you are. It's a lot cheaper for the Pro version!

Back
Top Bottom