• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Splash.img][MOD][New! Works with any Rom]

jjohn7293

Android Enthusiast
I decided to fiddle around, and take some time off. The result is a little graphical pleasure. Here are a small number of flashable .zip's that you guys might like. Enjoy!!!

Like any other flashable item, I am not responsible if you skrew up your phone.

Assassins Creed
Mortal Kombat
Abstract_Planet
Love
Alienware
Full Metal Jacket
Death Star
Random Silver Blob
FIRST.jpg

Cheshire_Cat
Joker
Xenomorph Alien
CHESJOKER.jpg

Batman 1
FBI 2
Awesome_Skull 3
Mustang 4
Futuristic_Audio 5
Monster_Energy 6
Parental_Advisory 7
Alien_Ware_II 8
SPLASH.NB.jpg

Jellybean
jelly.jpg

That's all for now, but I can take requests... Comment and have fun! :)

If you like what I do, Hit "Thanks" :D

If you REALLY like what I do, donations aren't expected, but are definitely appreciated! Home - Donate Link :)

The random silver blob would work well for lockscreen wallpaper w/minimalistic holo ring and invisible glow morph.

Is the Abstract_planet one supposed to change or move? It just stays as an image for me. If it isn't supposed to move and it's a still image, it's still kool too :)

Oh and for some reason, it reenables the boot animation and I am unable to disable it.

Is the Abstract_planet one supposed to change or move? It just stays as an image for me. If it isn't supposed to move and it's a still image, it's still kool too :)

Oh and for some reason, it reenables the boot animation and I am unable to disable it.

Boot images are still images, they can't move. As for the boot animation, the boot image shouldn't have any effect on that... I would talk to the dev of that ROM, and see what's going on

I have a request...could you possibly make the Monster Energy image pink? I think that would look super cool :)

Back
Top Bottom