• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Splash screen with jcase's lock screen removal.

jreed2560

Android Expert
So I flashed the sense lock screen removal from Rom manager, and noticed that it changed my splash screen to a black background with a silver HTC that says "quietly rooted" right before the thunderbolt boot animation. I LOVE IT! Is there away to copy that to the power down screen as well ?

So I flashed the sense lock screen removal from Rom manager, and noticed that it changed my splash screen to a black background with a silver HTC that says "quietly rooted" right before the thunderbolt boot animation. I LOVE IT! Is there away to copy that to the power down screen as well ?

I have the same one, good to see jCase included it in that tweek. I got mine off of one of the XDA threads. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to change the power down screen yet, but it wouldn't hurt anything to try.

The down animation is in Sytem > Customize > resource. The only problem is that it is an actual boot animation, it fades in over a few frames. I will look into it tonight but it shouldn't be too hard to take the static splash screen image and create a fade in animation. It then should be as simple as replacing the files in the Andrioid folder in the down animation zip.

Let me take a look tonight and I will let you know what I can come up with. :)

That boot screen is included in BAMF 1.4 as well. So, you guys aren't using a lockscreen at all? Could you still use widgetlocker or a different LS replacement?

It would be awesome if someone could port the gingerbread screen off animation to our Bolts. It looks like an old tube TV shutting off. It's my favorite thing about gingerbread, lol

That boot screen is included in BAMF 1.4 as well. So, you guys aren't using a lockscreen at all? Could you still use widgetlocker or a different LS replacement?

It would be awesome if someone could port the gingerbread screen off animation to our Bolts. It looks like an old tube TV shutting off. It's my favorite thing about gingerbread, lol

Ahhhh this

Not sure if other devs will port it, but it will be in CM7 :)

Thatdudebutch wrote a power off animation that is very similar. It's very cool but I can't remember where he put it. Is there a way to upload a file here and link to it?

Back
Top Bottom