• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] People of the Internet... UNITE!!!

An UrgeTo Dance

The Hero of the Winds
Jul 22, 2010
Okay so I am having a problem that I remember people having on AOSP Evo ROMs but haven't heard much of it on the Nexus. I have the dreaded phantom voicemail. I have a notification saying I have two new voicemails but there is nothing there. Please help, it just started since I switched back from my Evo after that USB port debacle.

Thanks
Urge

Urge, I think you need to log into GV on your computer and disconnect GV and then reset it up.

My wifes phone has the same issue. I just haven't tried to fix it yet.
Hers has 3 VM's.:p

Edit: Oh, for what Rom are people running I think a few have followed Mizzou onto the train called SlimBean.

Upvote 0
I use Google voice but did not integrate my number. I utilize conditional call forwarding, which is a free service sprint offers. That way if I get a call and I don't answer, it gets kicked over to my Google voice mailbox. I do this so I can keep a second phone number for work. That way people don't have my real phone number.

When I changed to my evo and reactivated the gnex it seems to have undone my conditional call forwarding so I need to set it up again.

Upvote 0
I use Google voice but did not integrate my number. I utilize conditional call forwarding, which is a free service sprint offers. That way if I get a call and I don't answer, it gets kicked over to my Google voice mailbox. I do this so I can keep a second phone number for work. That way people don't have my real phone number.

When I changed to my evo and reactivated the gnex it seems to have undone my conditional call forwarding so I need to set it up again.

Okay thats the same thing I do, I have my Sprint # and my GVoice #. My brother had the same problem and I think his was fixed when he did a full wipe so it might just be time to switch up my ROM lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones