• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Question about roms. Re: Blinkfeed

pandacookie

Panda-riffic!
I got an HTC One yesterday. I posted in the main One section here on the forums that I wanted to control when Blinkered refreshes. I was told there is no setting to do that, that Blinkfeed refreshes on it's own automatically according to a schedule.

My question is if there is a rom where I can control when Blinkfeed refreshes? And is this rom like stock? Thanks in advance!
 
I got an HTC One yesterday. I posted in the main One section here on the forums that I wanted to control when Blinkered refreshes. I was told there is no setting to do that, that Blinkfeed refreshes on it's own automatically according to a schedule.

My question is if there is a rom where I can control when Blinkfeed refreshes? And is this rom like stock? Thanks in advance!

i know im a bit late on this but you can take all of your social media out if your worried about the data usage and battery
 
Haha no. I actually wanted Blinkfeed to refresh more often! I have unlimited data, so I actually wanted it to refresh every five minutes! But since I got my One, I have learned to live with the refresh rate. :)
 
Yeah. But that requires a swipe every time. An auto refresh every five minutes (or to adjust to the users needs) would be cool, too!
 
Back
Top Bottom