• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Still no Download Mode......

ok.....been from site to site, forum to forum, minute after minute, hour after hour, n this is what ive come up with. Downloaded CDMA workshop, phone was not readable. Got MSL from alogcat n switched phone to usb/dm, phone rebooted to normal state. Opened CDMA and was able to connect phone with workshop on COM6. Did not make any changes however i did click on QCDM-LGDM-WTDM and and message box returned that "Phone is already in dm mode" still cannot get odin to read phone nor boot into download mode :thinking:.....i am determined to go all the way until I hit a BRICK wall :eek:....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to root....is there anyway to flash/revert this phone without using odin??????? :eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones