• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Still no netflix or update to fix gingerbread on our evo's anyone have a clue!?

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
Does anyone have any real truthful information on if they are truthfully working on fixing the glitches to the evo water downed version of gingerbread and if we are ever going to get netflix back on our phones!? Because this is insane!! I find it hard to believe it has taken them so long with no update physically or even a web post from HTC Sprint or netflix keeping us all updated on the issue!!?? What gives!?

As much as I'm not an alarmist, I too am getting impatient over this. As popular as the Netflix was, I can't fathom HTC released their gingerbread that broke it. I'm also shocked someone over on XDA hasn't fixed it themselves.

lol..it took them 10 months to release it for the 2.2 Evo...haha

have you tried calling them. They are super nice on the phone.

Did you guys take computer science classes? Takes time to fix code for an app! What problems are you having with Gingerbread because I'm not having any problems with my device. I can pretty much always pinpoint problems back to the user. Sometimes its as simple as uninstalling a few apps.

Back
Top Bottom