• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock messaging problem

This is my first post here and I really need help from you guys! Sorry if this has been discussed before but I have searched everywhere and couldn't find it.

Since I got the original 2.2 update for my Droid, whenever I get a new text message and slide down the notification bar and select the new message, it takes me to the main text message window rather than the actual thread to reply to the person. It is really annoying because it requires an extra step. I figured it would be fixed with the second 2.2 update but it didn't. I called Verizon and they called Motorola and nobody knew of the problem so they shipped me out a new phone and it still does it! I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this or if its normal. It doesn't do it 100% of the time but closer to 90% probably.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones