• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock Rom ZV5 Rooted

Ok. Well I took the META folder from the other stock Rom in this forum and that should fix the issues. Zipping it right as we speak.

What was the error it gave you if you remember?

Ok. That's what I thought. Like I said, I have a new Update file in the META folder. Uploading soon.
Its really funny, (in a good way) i had the same idea. I just tried it and it worked. I am running the rom you created as i type this. (i really like the font)

Can you screenshot something for me? Just anything? I figured that was the issue. Glad you got it. This is the base for my custom ROM that'll actually be modified some. I just needed it to flash and boot. Seem like it's running ok?

My provider is Sprint. But its working. I think its because there is something called the efs partition, that controls the imei, and cell radio, and that stuff. I think thats why it works, because that part wasn't flashed. just the system and the boot img.

Well, did you download my essentials app package from the post? Some cool stuff in there
Not yet. I was making sure it flashed before i did that. But i plan on downloading it though. Oh, and by the way, this rom seems pretty fast. and i am getting ready to upload the screenshot.

This is the screenshot. I had a message right as i took it.

Attachments

• 2015_06_14_16.02.41.png
    2015_06_14_16.02.41.png
    379 KB · Views: 80
Yeah, i like the fact the rom you made is based on zv5. (no disrespect meant towards super r, but that update notification was annoying).

Yea zv5 is def smoother than zv4. As soon as I got my phone I updated it before I rooted it. That way I could make a ROM based on the newest update.

Back
Top Bottom