• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock Rom ZV5 Rooted

Reporting in after flashing...
everything working on VM. After flash, skip the Google account stuff.
I first went to Settings>Activate, and wen thru the self activate mode. Then to Settings>System Updates>Update PRL. Updated the prl and profile, then rebooted.Then did the Google account stuff, and all my tweaks from there. No problems! This rom is a MUST have for anyone needing a "full reboot" with root of the Zv5 rom! Thanks for your hard work on this! It's real "butt saver" stuff!

Just a personal preference..I use G3 Tweakbox Module from Google Play for my Xposed tweaks. One app does the job! And it gets rid of that ugly mustard yellow color in the stock message apk. Sweet stuff!

Was it yours I used? I went on almost 56 hours with no sleep and tried so many different things. I'm truly sorry for not giving credit where credit is due.

Was it yours I used? I went on almost 56 hours with no sleep and tried so many different things. I'm truly sorry for not giving credit where credit is due.
So i flashed your rom yesterday, it worked great, now i can't make calls or text messages but my movile data works? Ive done a RTN reset at the dialer, everything reset no problem but still no call_text? Please help

So i flashed your rom yesterday, it worked great, now i can't make calls or text messages but my movile data works? Ive done a RTN reset at the dialer, everything reset no problem but still no call_text? Please help
I restored one of my backups& everything works again. Strange cuz I tried it a few times but it didn't seem to fix the problem, but now everything works normal, strange!

I just updated my prl and my profile. That worked perfectly. I like this, I don't have to use doable service to stop updates. It runs very smoothly. Thanks lord_reaper for the ROM, and super_r for the uodater script.

Back
Top Bottom