• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock Telus RUU?

soul-seer

Newbie
Hey is there a stock RUU file for Telus? I just got my desire on friday and I want to root it but I am worried that I wont be able to return it for warranty if there is a problem... I cant seem to be able to find a stock RUU for telus which is what i need to go back to for warranty correct?

If anyone knows if theres one out there or knows when one will be available any info would be great .

Thanks
 
when u put the new ROM on, you backup yr original ROM that came with the phone, so you can go back for this very reason,
 
i'm looking for the official ruu too, or at least the rom.zip for PM99IMG.zip quick restore. or, is there another way?
 
Back
Top Bottom