• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock weather widget?

Kamel

Our galaxy s2 has a stock weather widget that's amazing! i've looked high and low and everywhere inbetween and i can't find it anywhere. i would LOVE to have this widget on my phone, even if it meant going through a lot of trouble to get it working. i love being able to check the weather, but thus far i've never found a widget i liked for weather until i saw the stock one.

it's the only thing i miss from the stock boost galaxy s2 rom. can anyone direct me to where/how i could get it?

Try either Fancy widgets or Beautiful Widgets (both available from the play store). I used to use Fancy Widgets and it is pretty much like our stock weather widget, and Beautiful Widgets looks similar.

I tried fancy widgets, and I will say that it has been the first weather widget I've found to be what I consider "acceptable quality". Thanks for pointing it out. I still far prefer the one that comes with the stock rom if it's possible to get :(

Which Rom are you on kamal? If your on a tw Rom I can send you a flashable zip for the stock weather widget..

But if your on aosp you'll have to use a 3rd party app...I use one called hd widgets on aosp roms

Thanks selfelevated. I am currently on a aosp rom unfortunately, but I plan on trying out the tw based roms soon if you wouldn't mind sending me the zip file i'd truly appreciate it.

Back