• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Storage problem

Sugarfree661

Why does my phone storage read my Sd Card like this? Started immediately after root, Card still works fine though, but the only issue is having to open root explorer to check Sd card storage, that's not a bother, but I still would Like this solved.
2012-04-24221644.png

Why does my phone storage read my Sd Card like this? Started immediately after root, Card still works fine though, but the only issue is having to open root explorer to check Sd card storage, that's not a bother, but I still would Like this solved.

have you done a battery pull? or tried removing the SD card?

What do you mean by " very peculiar " lol, and yes I've done both including formatting of the card. And I've deleted no bloatware myself so I know it's not on my part. I've done no Modding except flashing the android guy charging icon.

I mean that its strange..haha. its obviously reading your card as internal memory. but as to whats causing this I have no idea.... maybe its your particular unit... or maybe you have an awesome phone that sucks up data from sd cards into internal memory?

Let's hope it's just an awesome phone. Lol, anyone know why lg connect optimizer is saying I don't have busybox installed?.. my phones going to crap haha :(

Well should my phone be in mass storage mode when not plugged in?or should i set it to internet connection or charge only?

have you tried shuttting the phone off, taking the sd card out of the slot and reinsurting it and turning the phone back on?

Back
Top Bottom