• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange announcements on home screen

oisteing

Newbie
I have tried googling this to no avail, so I hope someone can help. My SGS2 just started saying "page one of fire", say, when I swipe my home screen (or other swipe-able screens). I have looked through all kinds of settings but can't find out how to turn this off. I experimented with "talk back" but that just messed up everything so I had to turn that off again.

Jelly Bean, btw. Any tips?
 
Awesome - thanks, man. I didn't have that app, but I had another Led-simulating thing and that was the cause of it. (it's availability in accecability settings had to go).

Happy weekend!
 
Hmm, I upgraded to JB last night and I have the same problem.

Problem is I don't have LightFlow or any other Led-simulating thing that I'm aware of. It's driving me nuts!
 
Hmm, I upgraded to JB last night and I have the same problem.

Problem is I don't have LightFlow or any other Led-simulating thing that I'm aware of. It's driving me nuts!

I had this too. It was solved by disabling Tasker in the phone's accessability menu.
 
Back
Top Bottom