• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Streaming music from Panache to tablet?

Hello!

I'm thinking of using the Nexus 7 in my car instead of a deck. I'm wondering if I'll be able to stream music from my Panache to my Nexus 7, which will then be connected to an amplifier.

If it's possible, the 8gb version will be more than enough for me, if it's impossible to stream from panache to nexus, I'll have to get the 16gb version.

Anyone?

Thanks!
 
Hello!

I'm thinking of using the Nexus 7 in my car instead of a deck. I'm wondering if I'll be able to stream music from my Panache to my Nexus 7, which will then be connected to an amplifier.

If it's possible, the 8gb version will be more than enough for me, if it's impossible to stream from panache to nexus, I'll have to get the 16gb version.

Anyone?

Thanks!
I'm not quite sure what panache is. If it's a streaming music service I think I can still help. You will need a data connection on your tablet (Tethering or wifi hotspot to stream to your device when you are away from wifi. I would suggest that you just use your phone to stream music
 
Back
Top Bottom