• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck during root...help please!

angiembfl

May 3, 2011
NE FL
Following the Froyo root guide 2.2.1 after step 2 running the drivers the LGMobile phone software update tool never completed. Thinking that maybe I had to move forward I made it to step 8 and after entering the version and pressing it says :Send the arguments..." and "Loading..." and nothing is happening. It's been sitting there like that for 20 minutes. What should I do and what could be the problem? Can I just stop the process without messing something up? Do I just unplug the USB?

Following the Froyo root guide 2.2.1 after step 2 running the drivers the LGMobile phone software update tool never completed. Thinking that maybe I had to move forward I made it to step 8 and after entering the version and pressing it says :Send the arguments..." and "Loading..." and nothing is happening. It's been sitting there like that for 20 minutes. What should I do and what could be the problem? Can I just stop the process without messing something up? Do I just unplug the USB?

If youre screen is not in "downloading do not unplug" then you *should* be able to unplug without causing any problems. If lgmu is working id fint the LGNPST downgrade method and use that.

http://androidforums.com/ally-all-things-root/263674-guide-lgnpst-alternate-v6-restore-method-updated-3-22-11-a.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones