• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck on "HTC" boot screen :s

goodboy

Oct 21, 2010
I just flashed Myns Two point Two. I used to Amon RA to wipe the things I needed to wipe and then installed the rom. Little to say that when I booted, it got stuck on the boot screen :S.

I've done a hard reset, booted to the loader, and wipe the data but to no avail.

*WHEW* Was able to flash BACK to the stock rom(I made sure I had the required files just in case I failed hard...). I'm going to let the phone charge up again and make sure everything is in order. I'll probably try flashing to Two Point Two with Rom Manager...

Ya. Next time make sure you make a Nandroid backup of a stable rom before you flash a new one. Just in case.

I remember the first time this same thing happen to me and I freaked out but was lucky I made a backup, even though then I had no idea that I even made one xD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones