• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Subscribe button

Sunny Rio

Android Enthusiast
This differs from every other forum I use, where I can subscribe to any thread by clicking a button. It would appear I can only subscribe to a thread if I authored it, or replied to it. But what about when I find an existing discussion and want to monitor new replies?

Great question. I thought for sure you were missing something... but I don't see the option either.

It was previously called "Watch Thread" but you're right- that's only for threads you started or commented on. There SHOULD be a button to "watch" or "unwatch" on every thread. Thanks for mentioning this...

I can also find no way to UNsubscribe from a thread. I don't have a list of subs in my account, and there's no unwatch button on a thread I've been involved in and am subscribed to.

Go to the top and find the forum tab. Select the drop down arrow, and find watched threads or watched forums. Near the top on the right side, there should be a manage watched threads tab. You can select to unwatch the thread or forum.

I found that already, it only allows stopping watching all threads at once, and warns you of such. I want to unsubscribe from one thread only.

Try clicking on a thread. It should bring an option to follow if you aren't following or to unfollow if you are currently subscribed.
not all threads have this option. this thread, for me, does not have that option.

edit: i do see this option for forums, but not for specific threads.

Back
Top Bottom