• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root superuser problem

RD07

May 14, 2012
Bhopal
Guyes super user is giving me problem when any app asks for superuser rights.!!
its showing force close error..
the error is :-

process com.noshufou.android.su has stopped unexpectedly...

plz help me guyes.!! its showing every time when an app needs root access.!!

plz help fast..

You have 3 things you can do . First thing download the root checker app from the play store . This will show you if the phone is still rooted . The second thing is to go to the app settings and reset app data .this will reset the app like it was just used .... fresh out the box ... last thing is to go to the market check to see of the superuser app has the update box checked . After all this go and set up the su app ..

Upvote 0
You have 3 things you can do . First thing download the root checker app from the play store . This will show you if the phone is still rooted . The second thing is to go to the app settings and reset app data .this will reset the app like it was just used .... fresh out the box ... last thing is to go to the market check to see of the superuser app has the update box checked . After all this go and set up the su app ..

not working bro..
I tried it..
and I am sure my phone is rooted..coz mtk cpu overclocks my processer..
but as soon as it is granted supersuer permission a force close error of superuser occurs ..
and I cant even open superuser app by clicking it.. it force closses..

Upvote 0
if u r on the blue terror rom

just reflash the rom via cwm

do not wipe data or anything else

just install zip from cwm

ur data will be preserved and it should fix the problem

yesterday i again lost root.!! i use int2ext deodex by mastermind.!!
so i need to ask will my apps be suffered or uninstalled after reflashing without wiping anything.??
or will there be any problem/clashes with the data on the 2nd partition ??

Upvote 0
Guyes plz help me on this serious topic.!!

i have lost root when i was trying to backup via cwm when an error came stating that can't create backup of sd-ext ..!!

sd-ext is very imp for me coz i am using int2ext deodex .!!
after this error i rebooted my device and every thing was in a mess .!! framework forceclose was there and my device lost root as the superuser app forcecloses when any other app asks for su rights.!!

plz help me get out of this.!!

Upvote 0
but link2sd gives less space then int2ext.!! thats why i like int2ext ...

but i don't know what the hell is messing up with cwm recovery while creating backup of sd-ext.!! plz @mastermind help me.. as int2ext deodex & cwm recovery are given by u so u only can find the root of this problem.!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones