• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync Note 10.1 To Google

I find that when I enter an item onto the Note 10.1 it will not transfer over to mt Google Calender on my PC. Anything which I enter on the PC comes over properly to the Note 10.1 The problem is that I plan on using the Note for entering data from meetings and need it to go seamlessly to the PC.

I have had to manually enter all my data to the computer and than erase the duplicate which was entered live from the Note 10.1.

I have been trying to find a good online manual but as of this time I can not see any.

What is the original calendar which the Note 10.1 came with. I have downloaded a few others trying to get things to work but they have not been successful.

I was in the Sam sang chat three times and was given directions to use Kies. Upon reading the information on this program it appears that this must be connected by USB to another device. This will not work as I am in court each morning and do not have access to my PC and an USB cable.

I have the 32 GB WiFi only Note model # GT-N8013.

I had this problem for long and just found a solution today. When making an entry into your S Planner calender (or even the Google calendar app) on the Galaxy Note 10.1, you have an option of choosing which to use. The default is My Calender which I assume is the device Calender. Now this calender does not sync, no matter what you do. There's hundred and one solutions in the net but they all dot work. The Solution is very simple, just change the calender to use to your Google account, this works instantly. It syncs to your online google calender. Hope it works for you

I just tried your suggestion. Saved an item on Google Calendar on the PC. It showed up immediately on the Note 10.1. Changed the time of the entry on the Note and the change came to Google Calendar on the Note 10.1 but did not change on the PC. For some reason the information transfers to all calenders on the Note but will not communicate back to the PC.

I found that installing Google Calendar on my device loosened the rusty cogs and got everything to sync well again. PC-Note 10.1- Galaxy S4

hope this works for you, if not do a web search for similar problems affecting android phones and you should get plenty of other suggestions

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom