• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing Contact Icons

KieranW

Lurker
May 15, 2012
I'd like to clarify before I start, I have searched for a topic dealing with my specific problem, but could not find one.

I HAVE managed to sync my facebook profiles with my contacts, so in my contacts I have the correct pictures etc.

However, in my messages application, and all other phone applications I have no pictures for contacts, presumably because I do not have pictures assigned to my google account, just connected to Facebook.

Is there anything I can do to automatically sync the fb photos with my google contacts (such as setting FB pictures as Default) but it needs to be a solution specific to Milestones, because I've seen other solutions which do not work for my phone.

Out of preference I'd like to avoid third-party software or the need to download applications, but if its necessary so be it.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones