• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help System garbage on homescreen

SueJT

Lurker
I don't know how to explain this but when I opened my phone this morning (it was on airplane mode), there was all this system junk along the right side of the screen. The list goes up and down and seems to be some sort of running program. I did not add any new apps lately at all.

I took a screenshot but don't know how to post it here.

Any advice??

Sue
 
Never mind. I did some more research and found it was a setting in developer options (have no idea how that setting changed).
 
My GUESS is that you turned it on.

Go to Settings | System Settings | Developer options and make sure Show CPU usage is NOT checked.

... Thom
 
Back
Top Bottom