• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

System Seven

I am fed up with the garbage email program on my Droid X. I could live with it "IF" all the email accounts were in the same folder. I have 6 email accounts I check every day. What I get are the two Gmail accounts in the GMAIL folder and the other 4, one yahoo, one ymail, and two roadrunner accounts in the "messaging" folder. I want ONE folder to open for email.

So I tried K9. That keeps them all together but it doesn't push, it polls, and I want push email not polling. So I decided to try System Seven. My issue here is that when I get a Gmail email it will NOT SHOW UP in the System Seven Gmail account I've set up. A lot of the old ones are there but the new ones are ONLY VIEWABLE if I open up the GMAIL folder and look there. It is too much to ask to have a program that works properly? I left the iphone behind due to crappy service and you are forced to have your phone basically look one way. But this email on this phone is driving me nuts! I want one inbox and an application that pushes the mail. You know, just like the iPhone has. This phone kicks ass in every other way!

Back
Top Bottom