• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile bill with fees and taxes.

My base bill is $30/mo, but with fees and taxes it's $30/mo.*

*(I'm using the 5GB/100min/unlimited text prepaid plan, and purchase refill cards through callingmart.com to avoid fees/taxes).

It's probably important to clarify exactly what you're paying for (number of lines, level of service, etc) if you're looking for a solid comparison with other folks.

Upvote 0
I thought it was obvious I was referring to 'post-paid' vs pre.
4 lines ( 2 with 2.5 gigs/2 with 500mb at full speed).

Not to hijack my own thread with the merits of each, but we have unlimited voice, Conditional Call Forwarding and a business write-off.

btw... the taxes and fees add a whopping 24% onto the bill. One should always ask for the 'out-the door' price. That said, I'm still happy with Tmo when comparing carriers.

Upvote 0
My current bill was $26.24 for 500 MB data (inc. LTE, unlimited but throttled after the first 500 MB), and unlimited talk and text, then 1.52 USF fee and 1.00 e911: $28.76 total.

The service is by 35orless through T-Mobile, and includes conditional call forwarding, data roaming, and tethering.

Upvote 0

*(I'm using the 5GB/100min/unlimited text prepaid plan, and purchase refill cards through callingmart.com to avoid fees/taxes).

It's probably important to clarify exactly what you're paying for (number of lines, level of service, etc) if you're looking for a solid comparison with other folks.

Same. In California I pay $30 flat every month. But I know at least one other state that charges taxes on the exact same plan.

Upvote 0
Here's my wife's postpaid bill.

u9y7uneb.jpg

Upvote 0

I have to pay sales tax when I purchase my my refill cards from Best Buy, but the advantage is that I can accumulate Reward Zone points on it to get cash back. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones