• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Temple Run Modded apk

joemossjr

Android Enthusiast
I have the temple run apk with 999999999999 points mod and wanted to release it to you! for all you temple run fans! you need titanium backup to install unrar the file and put the TitaniumBackup folder on the root of your sd card then just install app+data and install it then push done then let it finish then you have the mod!http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60122779/TitaniumBackup.rar

Guys,

I'm sure that joemossjr simply wants to share a cool tweak to the Temple Run app with you all, but I thought I'd re-iterate here that everyone needs to be careful when downloading and installing apps from sources other than official channels.

You at least need to make sure you are aware and understand that any such app could behave in unexpected ways and that the onus is on you once you've pushed that "install" button.

I don't know if this app was modified by Joe himself or obtained it from another source, but one should always have as much information in-hand when deciding whether or not to choose to install.

Anyway, that's the end of my little PSA :) :).

Cheers!

Yea guys im just here to help people and tempe runs a litlle buggy and hard to score points on so i figured id just help people out that love the game like i do (: i wouldnt hurt yawls phones lol i dont even know how to :p

Yea guys im just here to help people and tempe runs a litlle buggy and hard to score points on so i figured id just help people out that love the game like i do (: i wouldnt hurt yawls phones lol i dont even know how to :p

That's cool, Joe :), I wasn't trying to meaning to pick on you and I hope you didn't take it that way.

I know how to (and have) modded .apk files that I've published here at AF (I had the dev's permission first, though). I'm also an app dev, too, so I know how easy it would be to slip something in that could cause harm, so we (and me, personally), just like to take every opportunity to help educate folks so that they know what they might be getting themselves in to.

Cheers and thanks guys! Happy gaming :).

Well thanks for nothing, all I get i force closing when I try to open the app. Now I have redownload the whole game -__-

Also, your explanation of the step by step process of installing this modded apk in the OP is pure crap, horrible grammar. Sorry if this post sounds mean, but this thread is useless to me...

Well thanks for nothing, all I get i force closing when I try to open the app. Now I have redownload the whole game -__-

Also, your explanation of the step by step process of installing this modded apk in the OP is pure crap, horrible grammar. Sorry if this post sounds mean, but this thread is useless to me...
1st step download the rar file and open it
2nd step put the titanium backup folder thats in the rar file on the on the root of the sd card
3rd step go to titanium backup app and install app + data and when it prompts you to install game do it then dont launch the game push done then it should return back to titanium backup then finish installing
sorry for bad grammer im on the phone doing this austrie....

Well it's okay I guess, it's just normal that when somebody makes a guide, they write it properly so the guide is actually usable...

At least I know about GameCIH now ;P

Back
Top Bottom