• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tethering without root?

Karina713

Lurker
Does anyone know how to tether without rooting being necessary?
I have a Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 5.1.2600 without internet :(
& the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2.2.2 with internet of course (:
I need internet on the laptop asap.
Anyone know how to do this? Please & Thank you! :)
 
Does anyone know how to tether without rooting being necessary?
I have a Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 5.1.2600 without internet :(
& the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2.2.2 with internet of course (:
I need internet on the laptop asap.
Anyone know how to do this? Please & Thank you! :)


I used this before I rooted my phone ( Klink Tether w/o Root ) . If you follow the directions , it works like a charm . The demo version will let you try it but but will not allow you to access a lot of sites . The paid version will let you access ALL sites . :D

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.faveset.klink&hl=en
 
Back
Top Bottom