• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text colors

Keyboard settings > And you can download various keyboard backgrounds, I think there is a setting for key colors, if that is what you are referring to.

I thank you so much for your response, but what I mean is not change Keyboard backgrounds and colors. I'd like to know if there is a way to change the color of the whole text or part of it or even single letters, like for highlighting them. Thanks.

I thank you so much for your response, but what I mean is not change Keyboard backgrounds and colors. I'd like to know if there is a way to change the color of the whole text or part of it or even single letters, like for highlighting them. Thanks.
I do no think so, unless you are talking about Grammarly, it changes the text and has a drop-down menu for each word you misspell.

Yeah there is no option to change the color of the font you are using... .. at least with Gboard.

It might depend on where you are typing. Like I'm on my phone, but within this site I can change the color of the font to light blue.

So it might depend on the app you are using the keyboard in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom