• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text from VM in Spanish

TDOW

Well-Known Member
I know this is random. I received my "reminder" text from VM that my monthly payment is due, but it came through in Spanish.

Called VM and they have no idea why it is happening. All my previous texts have been in English.

Anyone else have this happen?
 
I know this is random. I received my "reminder" text from VM that my monthly payment is due, but it came through in Spanish.

Called VM and they have no idea why it is happening. All my previous texts have been in English.

Anyone else have this happen?

Nada.
No estoy recibiendo los textos en Espa
 
I just logged into my account on the VM website to change plans, and in the profile screen, somehow the radio button for preferred language was set to Espa
 
Back
Top Bottom